I figured I'd take this rare opportunity of free time to make a post. I've been pretty happily busy with a few things.
1) I've started a new full time position at an interactive advertising company. That Jack Daniels commercial in my last post was part of what helped me land the gig!
2) I've been a contributing writer of the ASIFA-East on-line magazine.
3) I've been free-lancing as an illustrator and designer for MARACAS, a program developed by Amanda M. Seewald, M. Ed to teach children how to speak Spanish based on the theory of multiple intelligences.
4) The John Dilworth film that I animated and designed two scenes for finally aired at the ASIFA film festival this past March. Congrats to Dilly!
5) I've colored two backgrounds for the Thesis film of the great Chris Ortiz - a former fellow classmate at SVA. The Dusty Film festival is airing soon, I can't wait to see his film!
6) I played bass for Force of Habit, we played 2 shows at Port 41, 1 at Otto's Shrunken head and 1 in Ashbury Park, New Jersey. The band has fallen apart =( but it's inspired me to play bass more. I've been particularly interested in bluesy sounds these days.
7) I'm also in the very beginning stages of creating illustrations for a children's book my older sister is writing.
8) The independent short Rob and I was working on has been pushed to the back burner, but with my new job teaching me Flash, we may re-ignite the production soon.
Anyway, that's all for now.